- Kids 2WD SCT: Chase Keeton | 13/8:19.170
- 2WD Buggy: Hironobu Yamaguchi | 19/10:16.013
- 2WD SCT: Baxter Fortenberry | 18/10:02.384
- 4WD Buggy: Rob Lupo | 22/10:09.765
- Electric Truggy: Justin Williams | 21/10:03.360 | TQ
- 4WD SCT: Billy Barrow | 21/10:10.473
- Electric Buggy: Patrick Rossiter | 23/10:09.585 | TQ
- Nitro Buggy: Jeff Keeton | 42/20:08.925 | TQ
Folks, due to the large number of entries we voted at the last meeting to move the start time for points races back to 12:00pm in order to finish at a reasonable time. Thanks !
- Kids 2WD SCT: Stephen Barrow | 11/8:42.646
- 2WD Buggy: Baxter Fortenberry | 18/10:30.989
- 2WD SCT: Brian Case | 17/10:02.261 | TQ
- 4WD Buggy: Will Alderman | 21/10:28.478
- Electric Truggy: Ernest Jannuzzi | 21/10:19.828
- 4WD SCT: Billy Barrow | 20/10:05.580 | TQ
- Electric Buggy: Patrick Rossiter | 22/10:02.464 | TQ
- Nitro Buggy: Patrick Rossiter | 42/20:02.265 | TQ
Meeting will be held at the track. Patrick will have a list of items to discuss including how to handle the large turnouts. It’s a great problem to have but we will need to discuss potential earlier start times for the points races. Your thoughts are welcome !
See you all then.
Thanks to all who attended last weeks race … we had 95 entries ! Congrats to all who participated and thanks to those folks that worked on the track. It was a great day of racing. Results should be posted soon so be sure to look for those. Patrick should have the points updated soon as well at RCPOINTSMANAGER.COM
If you missed the last couple of club races folks you missed some great racing! Both races had entries in excess of 50. A few of the classes catching my eye were, the kids, 1/10 4wd, and the exploding 1/8 E-buggy ! 1/8 E-buggy is averaging close to 20 entries every weekend and it’s a really fast group.
Don’t forget, Saturday March 7th is round 2 of the Winter points series !
See ya at the track !
- Kids 2WD SCT: Stephen Barrow | 11/8:27.054
- 2WD Buggy: Hironobu Yamaguchi | 18/10:11.875
- 2WD SCT: Robby McCool | 17/10:14.785 | TQ
- 4WD Buggy: Will Alderman | 20/10:12.461
- Electric Truggy: Ernest Jannuzzi | 21/10:27.561 |TQ
- 4WD SCT: Billy Barrow | 20/10:04.309 | TQ
- Electric Buggy: Patrick Rossiter | 23/10:22.996 | TQ
- Nitro Buggy: Matt Fitts | 41/20:28.421
Well SCORE members, round 1 is in the books. It was a great day of racing and an unconfirmed SCORE record turnout for a club points race attendance. A grand total of 84 entries with all but one a SCORE member ! We are really seeing some good turnouts and the Ebuggy class is exploding with almost 30 entries. It was also a great turn out for the newly revitalized 1/10 4WD “Wheeler” class with a full qualifier of cars. In addition, it was also great to see the kids class out there and please if you know any kids that are interested in racing let’s get them out there ! They are the future of the hobby !
Don’t forget we have a Sunday club race this week for the folks that work Saturdays and have the itch to race !
See ya at the track !
See the pictures page !
Savannah Chatham Offroad Racing Enthusiasts
The 2015 near term schedule is posted on the schedule page ! Let’s get ready to race !