September 15, 2013 Club Race Results

Fall Series Round 2: POSTPONED

With the horrible weather yesterday, Saturdays Round 2 of the Fall Series has been canceled. Some of our members will be out Saturday to work on the track and if possible get in some timed practice or a quick race. As of now, the schedule for the rest of September will be a club race on Sunday, September 15th and our Fall Series points race on the 21st.

UPDATE: We are going to get at least some racing this weekend. $5 club race Sunday at 1:00 PM. See you tomorrow.

August 31, 2013 Club Race Results